Labelle grease with PTFE**
Just a "dab" will work wonders, put a "dab" on the exposed gear box and run a minute or so, then add another "dab" and it will work its way throughout the gear box and worm gear.
Additional Suggested Uses:
- --Model Trains: Exposed or Enclosed Gear Boxes (all scales)
- --RC Models. Exposed or Enclosed gear boxes on all RC models of all sizes and type.
- --Shock Absorbers
- --Slot Cars: Exposed or Enclosed gear boxes on Slot Cars of all Sizes
- --Bicycles: Enclosed cable rub points, gears.
- --Fishing Reel mechanisms
- --Other uses: Enclosed gear boxes on all sorts of Household items, squeaky door hinges, Riding toys, mechanical toys of all types.
**PTFE has been called "the slickest substance known to man" is is the parent chemical of "Teflon" which is registered trademark of Dupont Chemicals.